Saturday, May 16, 2015

Oval Platter

Time goes fast, faster than ever, I really don't know what I am doing wrong (well, maybe I do, to much gardening) but I can't keep up.

Here is the oval platter I made last month. I was looking for something to put in his hands and then I found this cute parasol. I couldn't buy just one, so now I have 24 more, I guess I should keep doing this kind of things.

I like this platter, was my first done in the wheel and then altered, throwing it many times on a table, kind of scary but felt good, :D

My previous frog was named "Sir Jumpsalot" I was thinking this one is the same frog, but a friend call him "Sir Singsalot" and that suits him so well, than I will do more of this "alot" frogs. I have a "fishalot" in the kiln right now. Wonder where all those frogs will take me.

That is all for now, I will report again when "Sir Fishalot" is ready.

Fell free to coment, it is always nice to hear from you, wherever you are.


No comments:

Post a Comment