Sunday, October 5, 2014

Fairy House

Finally, I started a Fairy House for the garden, this has been an old project at the studio, almost everyone has made one but me. I was always busy doing something else. . . now I am busy too but I really, really wanted to make it.

Here it is, still on greenware









My teacher Kathy had made a pattern for the house itself, the roof and the chimneys, after that you are on your own. It is fun because every house is different, the doors are different, the windows, the decorations. My will be super different because the studio didn't have Phoenix clay so I used  Speckle Red or was it brown, so it will make a difference. I was not really thinking on that but I knew that if I wait 2 more weeks for the clay to arrive I, again, will not do the Fairy House.

Will glazed on Wednesday, hopefully will be ready next week, I will take photos and let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment